The wide belt sander is used to machine stock flat and to specific thicknesses. It can be used with solid wood and composite boards such as plywood and MDF. A rubber conveyor carries your stock through the machine while a wide abrasive belt removes material from the top surface.A belt sander or strip sander is a sander used in shaping and finishing wood and other materials. It consists of an electric motor that turns a pair of drums on which a continuous loop of sandpaper is mounted.
We can provide variety of Sanders from Wide belt sanders, Brush Sanders and smaller manual and related sanding machines.
Vareity of Wide Belt sanders available are mentioned below:
- Wide Belt sanders with planner head
- Wide belt sander with double side sanding
- Wide belt Sander with single/double or triple head
- Wide Belt sanders customised to suit the product requirements
Brush Sanders are also available for cleaning after CNC or removal of grains
Salient Features of Sanders are:
- Heavy Duty Structure
- Stone bed below conveyors
- Machine with double protection for oscillation
- Higher accuracy and setting available
- Easy start and stop machine
- Trial run and service available for the machine
- Machine sizes are 630/1000/1300mm or can be customised